The Women's Writing as Healing Workshops
Online Writing as Healing:
6 Tuesdays, January 18 – February 22, 2022, 6:30-9 p.m. PST
Please see below for Free intros + descriptions
The Muse Lab: A Playground for Women Writers, 6 Mondays, January 17 -February 21, 2022, 6:30-9 p.m. PST
The Women’s Writing as Healing Workshop series responds to the needs of women to connect to each other in a close and supportive circle. It fosters personal growth, healing and spiritual insight. It inspires writing, creativity and self-connection.
Free intro to the All-New Women’s Online Writing as Healing Workshop series:
Tuesday January 11, 6:30-8:30 p.m. PST
Free intro to the Muse Lab: A Playground for Women Writers:
Monday January 10, 2022, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m PST
Who is this Workshop for?
- You love to write, though you may get blocked at times. You’d like to get into the habit of writing, make it a natural part of your routine.
- You’re a social animal and benefit from being part of a circle of close, supportive women.
- You know how important it is for women to be there for each other through the craziness of life.
- You like to laugh! You also respect the power of tears to release us from pain and open us to healing.
- You recognize when you’d benefit from some healing, and you have an openness to the spiritual. You are alive to the concept that the material world is just part of the picture.
Introducing the All-New Women’s Online Writing as Healing Workshop series! Tuesdays, January 18 – February 22, 2022, 6:30-9 p.m. PST
Join an intimate circle of women for a journey of empowerment through written expression. Each 2.5-hour workshop includes a guided visualization/meditation, readings from our writing, manifesting-circle where we support each other’s visions, and a writing prompt and share.
Introducing the Muse Lab: A Playground for Women Writers
6 Mondays, January 24 – February 29, 2022, 6:30 – 9 p.m. PST
The Muse Lab is a playground for women writers who want to stretch, grow and experiment! It is a writing workshop without assumptions, judgement or limits. It is a place to expand your writing practice, connect deeply with other women writers and shake yourself out of any limiting beliefs about the creative process.
Each 2.5-hour workshop includes a check-in, meditation and exercises designed to get us to break our blocks, write in new directions and work together to get our stories out. We will be using an innovative toolset mixed and mastered by writing-process facilitator and energy-work therapist Marn Norwich. By incorporating energy work into a process-oriented framework, the Lab supports women to inspire each other’s writing in profound and effective ways. Expect to be challenged, to grow and to fall in love with your writing!
The All-New Women’s Writing as Healing 6-pack (15 hours): $250/$227 (Wise Woman Special) inclusive
The Muse Lab 6-pack (15 hours): $250/$227 (Wise Woman Special) inclusive
Wise Woman Special (expires 24 hours after your Free Intro)
To register, please email with your workshop and date(s). Once your course is confirmed, you may register via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or by PayPal through this site.
The opportunity for writing, healing + connection should be available to all women.
If price is an object, please inquire.
Sliding scale options available for women on social assistance and disability and for others who are making/surviving on $22,000 CA or less/year.
What is the Women’s Writing as Healing Workshop?
The Workshop is a six-month series of weekly workshops designed to empower you to love, understand and express yourself.
You’ll be part of an intimate group of women who support each other as they share thoughts, emotions, experiences and writing in a safe and dynamic environment.
Each week you’ll explore a different theme through shared wisdom, dialogue and writing prompts. Examples are gratitude, love and self-worth.
You’ll enjoy guided visualizations, wisdom from wise teachers, spiritual offerings and many carefully selected and inspiring writing prompts. Sharing writing is encouraged and optional.
More than a workshop, the Workshop is an incubator for growth, healing and inspiration! It is driven by the power of sisterhood – by women nurturing each other to be their best.
Photo by Alexis Brown
This workshop is for you if....
- You’re a woman of any age who is seeking a safe and supportive community in which to grow and flourish.
- You write or want to write and would love the benefit of inspiring themes and prompts to get you really going!
- You are actively healing an issue or trauma or wanting to progress your healing.
- You are curious about and open to the spiritual.
- You’re seeking personal and spiritual growth in a close community setting.
- Be part of a warm, supportive spiritual community of women.
- Have a weekly opportunity to focus on self-empowerment, expression and growth.
- Get inspired and get your writing flowing.
- Connect to your creativity and refine your writer’s voice.
- Explore spiritual issues from a women’s perspective in a close circle of women.
- Acquire support for yourself on your healing path.
- Support other women in their life journeys.
- Increased sense of empowerment
- New, wonderful women friends!
- Flow, inspiration and regularity in your writing process
- Strengthening of your writer’ voice
- Increased comfort in reading your work to others
- Wider spiritual perspective
- Greater self-understanding
- Tools for self-healing and personal growth
Unsure if these workshops are for you? Try one out at one of our Free Intros!
Once package sales are complete, drop-in sessions may be available. Contact us to inquire.
$40 * 6 + GST = $250
Reserve your space for six sessions
[$40 * 6] -$25 + GST = $227
Wise- Womens are available for 24 hours following your Free Intro
Full 24-session workshop-series (60 hours)
$227 * 4 = $908.00
Assure your space for 24 sessions with one payment!