The Women's Writing as Healing Workshop
Check back in late September/early October for info about autumn 2021 workshops
World Wide Web
In-person for women in the Vancouver, BC area
The Women’s Writing as Healing Workshop series responds to the needs of women to connect to each other in a close and supportive circle. It fosters personal growth, healing and spiritual insight. It inspires writing, creativity and self-connection.
Check back for info about this autumn’s Free Intros.
Workshops may include:
Women’s Writing as Healing (new series for returning participants!)
Women’s Intuitive Development + Energy Work (intro level class)
The Muse Lab: Women’s advanced writing-process workshop
Who is this Workshop For?
- You love to write, though you may get blocked at times. You’d like to get into the habit of writing, make it a natural part of your routine.
- You’re a social animal and benefit from being part of a circle of close, supportive women.
- You know how important it is for women to be there for each other through the craziness of life.
- You like to laugh! You also respect the power of tears to release us from pain and open us to healing.
- You recognize when you’d benefit from some healing, and you have an openness to the spiritual. You are alive to the concept that the material world is just part of the picture.
Free Intros week of October 25.
Workshops November 1 – December 10, 2021
Please see course-menu above.
$250 + tax per six-pack
$225 + tax Wise Woman Special (good for 24 hours after your Free Intro)
Please note that drop-ins are no longer available.
To register, please email an expression of interest. Once your course is confirmed, you may register via e-transfer to email@example.com or by PayPal through this site.
The opportunity for writing, healing + connection should be available to all women.
If price is an object, please inquire.
Sliding scale options available for women on social assistance and disability and for those who are making/surviving on $22,000 CA or less/year.
What is the Women’s Writing as Healing Workshop?
The Workshop is a six-month series of weekly workshops designed to empower you to love, understand and express yourself.
You’ll be part of an intimate group of women who support each other as they share thoughts, emotions, experiences and writing in a safe and dynamic environment.
Each week you’ll explore a different theme through shared wisdom, dialogue and writing prompts. Examples are gratitude, love and self-worth.
You’ll enjoy guided visualizations, wisdom from wise teachers, spiritual offerings and many carefully selected and inspiring writing prompts. Sharing writing is encouraged and optional.
More than a workshop, the Workshop is an incubator for growth, healing and inspiration! It is driven by the power of sisterhood – by women nurturing each other to be their best.
Photo by Alexis Brown
This workshop is for you if....
- You’re a woman of any age who is seeking a safe and supportive community in which to grow and flourish.
- You write or want to write and would love the benefit of inspiring themes and prompts to get you really going!
- You are actively healing an issue or trauma or wanting to progress your healing.
- You are curious about and open to the spiritual.
- You’re seeking personal and spiritual growth in a close community setting.
- Be part of a warm, supportive spiritual community of women.
- Have a weekly opportunity to focus on self-empowerment, expression and growth.
- Get inspired and get your writing flowing.
- Connect to your creativity and refine your writer’s voice.
- Explore spiritual issues from a women’s perspective in a close circle of women.
- Acquire support for yourself on your healing path.
- Support other women in their life journeys.
- Increased sense of empowerment
- New, wonderful women friends!
- Flow, inspiration and regularity in your writing process
- Strengthening of your writer’ voice
- Increased comfort in reading your work to others
- Wider spiritual perspective
- Greater self-understanding
- Tools for self-healing and personal growth
Unsure if these workshops are for you? Try one out at one of our Free Intros!
Once package sales are complete, drop-in sessions may be available. Contact us to inquire.
$40 * 6 + GST = $252
Reserve your space for six sessions
[$40 * 6] -$25 + GST = $227
Wise- Womens are available until 5 pm on day following your Free Intro
Full 24-session workshop-series (60 hours)
$227 * 4 = $908.00
Assure your space for 24 sessions with one payment!