The Muse Lab: A Playground for Women Writers
Designcologist from Upsplash
THE MUSE LAB ONLINE WORKSHOPS:
6 TUESDAYS, JULY 26 – AUGUST 30, 2022, 1 – 3 P.M. PST
6 WEDNESDAYS, JULY 27 – AUGUST 31, 2022, 12 – 2 P.M. PST
6 THURSDAYS, JULY 28 – SEPTEMBER 1, 2022, 1 – 3 PM PST
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR FREE INTROS + DESCRIPTIONS
- Are you ready to begin your writing journey, deepen your relationship with your practice, take it to the next level and/or claim your identity as a writer?
- Are you feeling blocked, frustrated or unfulfilled with your writing? Do you crave the joy and freedom that comes from connecting with your true voice, your profound story?
- Do you long to write more creatively, to burst beyond the confines of your comfort zone, self-judgment and societal expectation?
- Are you tired of second-guessing yourself and over-editing?
- Do you crave the inspiration, validation and accountability that a group of warm and creative women can provide? Would you like to develop meaningful relationships with other writers who can support you to spin your perspective, get you out of your head and grow your self-confidence?
- Take your writing beyond your perceived limitations through methods developed to encourage you to dive into your practice. Receive the supportive feedback you need to step confidently into your writing identity.
- Blast through your blocks with innovative prompts that get you writing in entirely new directions, with the encouragement of a group of like-minded women and an experienced mentor.
- Flourish with creative abundance as you break out of ruts and courageously write your truth from the depth of your being. Experience the joy of surpassing your comfort zone and contacting your wild and unique wisdom.
- Gain confidence in your innate writing intelligence and your wisdom to know when a piece is complete.
- Connect at the level of heart and art with a dynamic and loving group of women writers.
Free Intros to the Muse Lab Online Workshop series:
Tuesday July 19, 1 – 2:30 p.m. PST
Wednesday July 20, 12 – 1:30 p.m. PST
Thursday July 21,1 – 2:30 p.m. PST
6 Tuesdays, July 26 – August 30, 2022, 1 – 3 p.m. PST
6 Wednesdays, July 27 – August 31, 12 – 2 p.m. PST
6 Thursdays, July 28 – September 1, 2022, 1 – 3 p.m. PST
Join an intimate circle of women for a journey of writing and empowerment!
Each 2-hour workshop includes a guided visualization/meditation; check-in circle; and inspiring writing exercises and prompts designed to connect us to our stories and our wild and unique wisdom. Own your writing voice! Beginner to advanced writers welcome.
As a celebration of their work in the program, participants from all three classes are invited to a group reading where they may present a sample of the writing they did during the series. Wednesday August 31, 2022, 6 – 8 p.m.
Please note that your on-screen presence is required during these workshops.
Workshops are capped at 8 women to maintain intimacy.
$300: Full price
$250: Wise Woman Special: purchase within 24 hours of Free Intro
Limited sliding scale seats available to low-income women for Level I.
$560: Full price
$510: Wise Woman Special: purchase within 24 hours of Free Intro
Includes one complementary initial consult and two 60-minute writing coaching sessions within the six-week program timeline.
$690: Full price
$640: Wise Woman Special: purchase within 24 hours of Free Intro
Includes one complementary initial consult and three 60-minute writing coaching sessions within the six-week program timeline.
To register, please email with your workshop and date(s). Once your course is confirmed, you may register via e-transfer to email@example.com or by PayPal through this site.
LinkedIn Sales Solutions, Unsplash.
What is the Muse Lab?
Muse Lab Workshops: After a check-in and short guided visualization, we’ll use innovative exercises and prompts to support you to dive into your practice; step into your writing identity; blast through blocks; flourish with creative abundance; write your truth from the depth of your being; contact your wild and unique wisdom; and gain confidence in your innate writing intelligence. You’ll connect at the level of heart and art with a loving group of women writers, receive supportive feedback, inspiration, validation and accountability.
Writing Coaching sessions: Personalized, in-depth support tailored to you and your writing needs. We will meet exactly where you are and work on the practical as well as the internal obstacles to your expression:
Take your writing to the next level; receive supportive feedback from an experienced writing coach on any aspect of your writing/project; get started on your project; receive organizational support for your project; engage in deeply personalized work around your writing vision/blocks; blast through ruts with personalized prompts; step into your writing identity; receive inspiration, validation and accountability; release stored trauma that is creating obstacles to your expression; experience the epiphanies that occur when we work at both the conscious and energetic levels