Expertly navigating the business realm is challenging enough, and when English is a second (or third!) language, the going can be even tougher. On-site ESL training sessions provide organizational staff with the support they need to write and speak effective business English.
Workshops are tailored to the specific needs of your group, so please contact us with your details. Workshops are held at your venue and are offered as half, full-day or regular trainings.
Potential components include:
- Email: write succinct, polite and effective email correspondence
- Legal letters: create professional documents specific to your organization
- Proposals: craft selling business proposals
- Reports: report-writing fundamentals
- Conversation: practice and improve English conversation and pronunciation, with a focus in the areas of your business specialty
- Social media: learn how to write for Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn
- Good writing: learn the basics of good writing