Effective written communication is essential to the smooth running of any organization. Workshops are tailored to the specific needs of your group, so please contact us with your details. Workshops are held at your venue and are offered as half-day or full-day trainings.
Potential components include:
- Email: write succinct, polite and effective email correspondence
- Legal letters: create professional documents specific to your organization
- Proposals: craft selling business proposals
- Newsletters: draft creative, compelling newsletters; learn the how-to’s of interviewing and writing features and profiles
- Mission statements: how to be succinct and brilliant!
- Blogging: create original, useful and inspiring content
- Media releases: write successful media releases
- Social media: learn how to write for Facebook, twitter and Linkedin
- Website content development: learn techniques to create professional home, about and bio pages
- Good writing: learn the basics of good writing
- How to maintain creative flow
For more information call 604.215.1202 or use the contact form on this site.